Purina® Duck Feed Pellets
- 100% complete daily nutrition Purina® Duck Feed Pellets are balanced and complete, specifically formulated to meet the requirements for growing and mature ducks.
- If feeding laying ducks , then provide a separate feeder that contains Purina® Oyster Shell.
- Research proven feed Purina® has been conducting poultry research for nearly a century. We have a flock of backyard birds at the Purina Animal Nutrition Center to help our nutritionists, feed formulators and flock caregivers evaluate our feeds before we put them on the market.
- Key nutrients to support growth and development 19% protein to get young birds off to a strong start and to maintain older birds. A blend of calcium and phosphorus ensures strong bones throughout the life of each bird.
- Strong legs with 60 ppm niacin - We want your ducks to waddle along with you every day, which is why our Duck Feed Pellets are formulated to ensure that your ducks are getting the necessary niacin in every bite they take.
- Healthy immune system - Contains prebiotics and probiotics to support immune and digestive health.
- Feed PURINA DUCK FEED PELLETS free-choice continuously as the sole diet to ducks from hatch for entire life.
- For female ducks intended for laying eggs, feed PURINA DUCK FEED PELLETS free-choice from hatch until first egg. When first egg is laid, continue to feed PURINA DUCK FEED PELLETS and supplement PURINA OYSTER SHELL. When ducks stop laying eggs for the season, remove the PURINA OYSTER SHELL supplement until egg production resumes.
- Male ducks can be fed PURINA DUCK FEED PELLETS free-choice for their entire life.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
- USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
|Product Name||Purina® Duck Feed Pellets|