Fresh Cab® Rodent Repellent
Summer has come to a close. Changing seasons means people usually need to make a few changes around the house too. Whether you are getting warmer clothing out of storage, preparing to move your RV into storage, or winterizing a lake cabin, now is the time to get busy.
Cooler temps mean mice are looking for a warm and cozy place to call home. Spending a little time now to protect your property from pests can spare you from expensive repairs in the spring.
Fresh Cab® Rodent Repellent has been the most trusted brand for prevention and protection against rodents for over a decade. Stay Away Mice® was designed to work just like Fresh Cab, but with a subtler scent, making it great for use inside your home.
Helping you protect what matters is our mission, so we’ve made a checklist to help you winterize your RV’s, cabins, and summer equipment for storage. Here are a few points to remember:
- Clean up!
- Remove any food that could attract pests, or store it in airtight, chew-proof containers.
- Get rid of debris that rodents may use for nesting materials. Remove or store linens and cushions in hard-sided totes.
- Seal up!
- Inspect property for openings rodents may use to get inside. Mice can squeeze through openings as small as a pencil eraser!
- Seal with steel wool and silicone caulk.
- Pouch up!
- Add a few pouches of Fresh Cab Rodent Repellent before putting items into seasonal storage.
For more detailed information about rodent proofing this mouse season, click below for a complete checklist you can download for free.