This timberjack helps lift logs to keep chain saws from hitting the ground. It can accommodate logs up to 14" in diameter, lifting them 11" off the ground. It features a powder-coat finish and hard wood handle for tough jobs. The bottom lift can also be removed to help with rolling logs.
- Lifts logs so chainsaw won't dig into ground
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs
- Overall length 48", useable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter
- Lifts logs up 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powder-coat finish
Manufacturer's Part Number: #TMB-55
|Type of Product||Timberjack|
|Product Length (in)||48|
|Warranty||12 Months limited parts, No labor|
|Max Log Circumference||14"|