This timberjack helps lift logs to keep chain saws from hitting the ground. It can accommodate logs up to 12" in diameter, lifting them 11" off the ground. It features a powder-coat finish and small amount of storage space in the handle. The bottom lift can also be removed to help with rolling logs.
- Lifts logs so chainsaw won't dig into ground
- 2-parts steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48" usable handle length is 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs up to 11" off ground
- Bottmon lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powder-coat finish
Manufacturer's Part Number: #TMB-45
|Type of Product||Timberjack|
|Product Length (in)||48|
|Warranty||12 Months limited parts, No labor|
|Max Log Circumference||12"|