Streamlined, strong and durable, the Viper rings use four T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure mounting of your riflescope. Unique design permits easy installation and removal of the scope into/out of the rings. KEY FEATURES: Precision CNC machined from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Quickly detaches from base. Square-edged crossbolt ensures positive engagement of ring to base. Durable black matte anodized finish. Made in USA.
- These Vortex Viper Rings position the center of the riflescope tube at a height of 1.12 inches (28.44 mm) from the base
- Sold two rings per package
- Precision CNC machined from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Permanently attaches to base
- Square-edged crossbolt ensures positive engagement of ring to base
- Durable black matte anodized finish
- Made in USA
- Recommended Base Clamp Screw Torque: 25 in/lbs.
- Recommended Ring Screw Torque: 12-15 in/lbs.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #RNG-VT-VPR-30 / VPR-30H
|Type of Product||Riflescope Ring|
|Material||Precision CNC machined from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy|
|Warranty||Vortex Limited Lifetime Warranty|