The X-Bolt Stainless stalker is anything but high maintenance. With Dura-Touch Armor Coating and a matte Stainless steel barrel and action, it will endure punishing weather and terrain and still give you the thoroughbred performance you can expect from a Browning rifle. This attractive and weather-resistant bolt action rifle is similar to the X-Bolt Composite model, except for a Stainless steel receiver, barrel and bolt. It has a comfortable palm swell for right-hand shooters, textured gripping surfaces for keeping your hands where they should be on the stock, even in wet and cold conditions. This model also features a deluxe Inflex Technology recoil pad and sling swivels. If you are looking for a hard core bolt action rifle that you can rely on, in the rugged areas and inclement weather conditions hunting deer, elk, varmints and the like, the X-Bolt Stainless Stalker is your rifle. Does not include scope and mounts. Not available for sale in: CA, DC, IL.
- Barrel, action, trigger guard and other metal surfaces feature matte Stainless steel to minimize reflection and provide resistance to corrosion
- Dura-Touch Armor Coating provides positive gripping surface that is both comfortable and easy to hold onto during all weather conditions
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass"
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil
- Scope not included
Manufacturer's Part Number: #035202246
|Type of Product||Centerfire Rifle|
|Material||Composite stock / Stainless Steel barrel & receiver|
|Finish||Matte barrel / Dura-Touch Armor Coated stock / Matte receiver|
|Product Length (in)||42-3/4"|
|Weight||6 lbs. 8 oz.|
|Action||Short Action / Bolt Action|
|Sights||Drilled and tapped for scope (not included)|
|Caliber||.300 Winchester Short Magnum|
|Length of Pull||13-5/8"|
|Twist Rate||1 in 10"|