Browning guns that bear the name "Micro Midas" combine compact size for smaller shooters with deluxe features, creating a firearm that is both ornate and highly functional. The X-Bolt Micro Midas fits this criteria perfectly, whether it's a young hunters first big game rifle or if it becomes of the go-to hunting rifle for a smaller frames adult. Deluxe rifles, embellished with fine features, checkering and an extra touch of hi-power class are not reserved for full-size models. Not in the Browning line. The superb, compact Micro-Midas is designed to fit smaller-framed shooters like youth and women. The stock is shorter for fast shouldering and comfortable trigger reach. The 20" barrel balances well with the steel receiver and of course, this model has all the same features as the full-size model. Nothing is sacrificed because of its smaller dimensions. Perfect as a gift for young hunters or ladies, you'll never forget the excitement in their eyes as they lift the lid on the Browning box that contains a Micro Midas X-Bolt. Does not include scope and mounts. Not available for sale in: CA, DC, IL.
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass"
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged. Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
- Durable low-luster blued finish reduces reflective glare
- 12-1/2" length of pull, high grade Walnut stock with detailed checkering provides classic good looks
- A satin gloss finish provides protection and enhances the natural beauty of the hardwood
- Scope not included
Manufacturer's Part Number: #035248211
|Type of Product||Centerfire Rifle|
|Material||Black Walnut stock / Steel barrel & receiver|
|Finish||Matte Blued barrel / Satin stock / Matte Blued receiver|
|Product Length (in)||38-1/8"|
|Weight||6 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Action||Short Action / Bolt Action|
|Sights||Drilled and tapped for scope (not included)|
|Length of Pull||12-1/2"|
|Twist Rate||1 in 10"|