This cordless nailer features a brushless motor and engine design that allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard jobs. Its sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provider the user with production speed. It has a 2 speed selector switch that optimizes speed for faster lengths, trigger lock-off allows the trigger to be disabled when the tool is not in use, and easy to access nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails.
- Nail Diameter: .113-.131 gauge
- Nail Length Capacity: 2" - 3-1/2"
- Magazine Angle: 33°
- Brushless Motor and engine design provides the power to drive 3-1/2" nails
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed
- Dual Speed optimizes the motor for different nail lengths
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails
- Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting
Manufacturer's Part Number: #DCN692B
|Type of Product||Cordless Nailer|
|Color||Yellow / Black / Silver|
|Product Length (in)||13.3"|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty, 1 Year Free Service, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|