This table saw has a 15 amp motor that quickly rips through hardwoods with ease, rack and pinion telescoping fence system that makes fence adjustments fast, smooth, and accurate, and on board storage system that provides easy access to the blade guard assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gauge, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use. Its patented material support can be used for narrow rip, flip over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts, and telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package. It features a 21-7/8" x 26-3/8" table that provides superior material support, rolling stand that is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and 2-1/2" dust collection port that easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction. It comes complete with the following: 10" 24-tooth carbide blade; rolling stand; push stick; miter gauge; rip fence; 2X blade wrenches; blade guard assembly.
- Rack & Pinion Telescoping Fence System Make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Patented material support, can be used for narrow rip cuts
- 32-1/2" Rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials
- On Board Storage System provides easy access to the Blade Guard Assembly, fence, riving knife, miter gage, wrenches, push stick, and cord wrap when not in use
- Rolling stand designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Max Rip to Right of Blade: 32-1/2"
- Max Ripe to Left of Blade: 22"
- 21-7/8" x 26-3/8" table
Manufacturer's Part Number: #DWE7491RS
|Type of Product||Portable Table Saw|
|Color||Yellow / Black / Silver|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty, 1 Year Free Service, 90 Day Money Back Guarantee|
|Maximum Speed||4,800 RPM|
|Max Cutting Depth @ 90°||3-1/8"|
|Max Cutting Depth @ 45°||2-1/4"|