With a powerful, high-speed engine it's easy to see why the TS 700 STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine is one of the most advanced STIHL Cutquik® ever produced. Featuring the X2 low maintenance filtration system, you get extended service cutting and airflow with almost 100 percent cleaning efficiency. Not only is this cut-off machine lightweight and well balanced, it also features a five-point dual element vibration control system — the right choice for even the most demanding professionals. Abrasive wheel included.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology-Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
- IntelliCarb Compensating Carburetor: The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- X2 Air Filtration System: The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning: With consistent, semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Ergonomic Grip: The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #TS 700
|Type of Product||Cut-Off Machine|
|Color||Orange / Black / White|
|Technologies||X2 air filtration system for a clean and smooth-running engine and virtually maintenance-free filters|
|Weight||25.6 lbs. (including water attachment and guard)|
|Power Rating||5.0 kW (6.7 bhp) |
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1200 cc (40.6 oz.)|
|Displacement||98.5 cc (6.0 cu. in.)|
|Cutting Depth||Up to 4.9"|