The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful 1/4" hex compact impact driver in its class and offers the best power to size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee® built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 in-lbs of fastening torque for class-leading performance. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Drive Control™. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. The M18™ Cordless 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features an LED Light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all-metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes one M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design for longer life, more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee® designed Impact Mechanism: Delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- Proprietary 2-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™: Two speed / torque modes allow class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4" Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
- REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
Manufacturer's Part Number: #2656-21CT
|Type of Product||Hex Impact Driver Kit|
|Color||Red / Black|
|Size(s)||1/4" Hex Quick Change|
|Product Length (in)||5-1/2"|
|Battery Type||M18™ REDLITHIUM™|
|Tool Warranty||5 Years|
|Torque Range||1,500 in-lbs|
|Battery Warranty||2 Year|
AVERAGE REVIEW: (5 STARS)
add your review
A Real time saver!
This powerful driver allows you to drive and seat the longest screws and in the shortest time. While pre-drilling is always the best way... it lets you install screws without that extra step if needed. Smaller size, smaller capacity batteries saves weight while allowing you to work longer without tiring. LED lamp (above trigger) lights work area... a nice feature.
Pros: Two-speed switch gives choice of torque and speed, Nice case.
Cons: Just a little bit pricey. Try to purchase during a sale.
Reviewed on 12/29/2015 6:58:00 AM by Rob
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.