This 18 Volt Cordless Impact Driver features a 1/4-Inch Hex Quick-Change Locking Collet and a strong 0-3000 IPM. It has an incredible 1062 in-lbs. of torque in a lightweight, compact package to ensure a trusted solution for working with a wide range of medium-to-heavy-duty fastening applications. The reliable power can remove many stubborn fasteners, nuts and bolts. Notable features include a Electric Brake, a built-in LED Work Light, Rubberized Non-Slip Grips for added Comfort and Control and a Magnetic tray for holding bits and screws. A Great tool for the jobs around the House or Shop and the Kit includes one High-Performance 18V Ni-Cad battery pack (Genesis GAB18HP), one charger, a Storage Case and a "No-Hassle" Two-Year Warranty.
- No-Load Speed of 0-2100 RPM/ 0-3000 IPM to perform fast removal and installation of fasteners
- Maximum Torque delivered is 1062 in-lbs.
- Quick-Release 1/4-Inch Locking Collet fits a variety of Hex Bits
- Compact Size and Weight provides easy access and Rubberized Non-Slip Grip reduces hand fatigue over an extended period of usage
- Includes Battery, Charger, (1) Philips Bit and Heavy-Duty Storage Case
Manufacturer's Part Number: #GCID18K
|Type of Product||Impact Drive|
|Chuck Size||1/4 inch hex|
|Chuck Type||Quick-change locking anvil|
|Torque||1062 inch pounds|
|Impacts per Minute||0-3000|