GOLDLINE® is soil-tight, high density polyethylene plastic pipe. Each pipe end has four built-in lugs which snap into place by simply pushing the two adjoining pipe ends together, eliminating the need for a separate coupler. It is constructed from HDPE material that is completely resistant to rusting, corrosion, and deterioration and is lightweight and easy to maneuver for efficient installation. It meets or exceeds ASTM F405 or F667 requirements.
- 12" x 20'
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Constructed from HDPE material
- Completely resistant to rusting, corrosion, and deterioration
- 4 built-in lugs snap into place eliminating the need for a coupler
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F405 or F667 requirements
Manufacturer's Part Number: #120020NP
|Type of Product||Drainage Pipe|
|Material||High Density Polyethylene Plastic|
|Technologies||Meets or exceeds ASTM F405 or F667 requirements|