The Perfect Fuels for Gas-Powered Tools ™ VP Small Engine Fuel is ethanol-free and engineered by the experts at VP Racing fuels to provide easier, more dependable starts. Prevents ethanol-related issues that fuel stabilizers can't fix. Includes the highest quality components ensuring better throttle response and increased power. Stable 2 years in equipment fuel cell and 5 years in a sealed container. This fuel is ready to use and premixed with highest quality 100% synthetic oil.
- Ethanol Free / Easier Starts better running equipment
- Eliminate the guess-work of measuring & mixing. With VP-SEF, just pour it in and start it up!
- Remains stable through the off-season and beyond in equipment fuel cells (at least 2 years); 5 years in sealed container.
- VP-SEF is blended 40:1 with the highest quality, cleanest burning synthetic oil on the market. It's virtually smoke-free and substantially reduces carbon deposits in engines.
- VP-SEF lubricant package is FD certified and meets or exceeds JASO FD, ISO-L-EGD, and API TC standards.
- VP-SEF protects the fuel system extending engine life of gas-powered tools while achieving optimum performance and long-term durability with small engines.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #Small Engine Fuel / 6295
|Type of Product||Small Engine Fuel|
|Package Size||1 Quart / 32 oz.|
|Compatible With||Craftsman, Troy-Bilt, Poulan and all 2 cycle engines requiring 40:1 mixed fuel|