The Perfect Fuels for Gas-Powered Tools ™ VP Small Engine Fuel is ethanol-free and engineered by the experts at VP Racing fuels to provide easier, more dependable starts. Prevents ethanol-related issues that fuel stabilizers can't fix. Includes the highest quality components ensuring better throttle response and increased power. Stable 2 years in equipment fuel cell and 5 years in a sealed container. This fuel is ready to use and is perfect for all 4 cycle small engines from generators and pressure washers to lawn mowers.
- Ethanol Free / Easier Starts better running equipment
- Eliminate the guess-work of measuring & mixing. With VP-SEF, just pour it in and start it up!
- Remains stable through the off-season and beyond in equipment fuel cells (at least 2 years); 5 years in sealed container.
- Prevent ethanol-related issues that fuel stabilizers can't fix. Avoids extra cost of repairs and downtime.
- Includes the highest quality components ensuring better throttle response and increased power.
- VP-SEF protects the fuel system extending engine life of gas-powered tools while achieving optimum performance and long-term durability with small engines.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #Small Engine Fuel / 6201
|Type of Product||Small Engine Fuel|
|Package Size||1 Gallon|
|Compatible With||Briggs & Stratton, Kawasaki, Kohler, Honda and all 4 cycle small engines|