Carhartt's Men’s Extremes® zip-to-waist biberall is water-repellent and designed for the coldest conditions. Made of 1000-denier Cordura® nylon, it’s lined in arctic-weight 100% quilted nylon polyester. It features a zipper front and leg zippers that zip to the hip and are covered with snap close wind flaps. It also has double knees with cleanout bottoms to accommodate knee pads and zippered hand pockets.
- Water-repellent, 1000-denier Cordura® nylon shell
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight-polyester insulation
- Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- Double knees with cleanout bottoms that accommodate knee pads
- Ankle-to-waist leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
- Bar tacks at vital stress points
Manufacturer's Part Number: #R33
|Type of Product||Biberall|
|Material||1000-denier Cordura® nylon|
|Closure Style||Adjustable front-elastic suspenders|
|# Pockets||Multiple + Loop|
|Lining||100% quilted nylon polyester|
AVERAGE REVIEW: (5 STARS)
add your review
I ordered these for my son in North Dakota. I am in Idaho. I was able to order these at the store in ND and sent a message to the company that my son would be picking up
the overalls at the store and he was able to pick them up with no hassle. He loves them and they help keep him warm in the very cold North Dakota winters. Since we don't
have a Runnings here in Idaho it is hard to evaluate any products.
Pros: Keep warm in cold winters
Reviewed on 1/24/2017 10:26:00 AM by Sherry Pierson
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.