Summit’s best-selling tree stand offers versatility, comfort and functionality while being lightweight yet sturdy enough to perform reliably season after season. Engineered to keep you comfortable and concealed, the Viper SD is Summit’s most popular model and has been for 17 years. Featuring a foam-padded seat that can be raised for bow hunting and lowered for gun hunting, the Viper SD’s full-perimeter frame allows for sit-down and stand-up configurations while a solid front bar enables easy climbing and doubles as a gun rest. Quiet, comfortable and safe, the Viper weighs in at a highly portable 20 pounds, with a nesting frame that packs on your back.
- PROVEN RELIABILITY: Built to last, the Viper SD Climbing Tree Stand is covered by Summit’s 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- DEADMETAL™ SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY: Critical parts of your tree stand’s platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises.
- QUICKDRAW® CABLE RETENTION SYSTEM: The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your tree’s diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the “trigger” to remove the stand from the tree.
- SUMMITLOKT® STRUCTURAL ENHANCEMENT: High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is “locked” into place before welding and designed so that stress on the welds is minimized, for a stand that’s strong, safe, secure and silent.
- RAPIDCLIMB® CLIMBING STIRRUPS: A standard feature on all Summit climbing stands, RapidClimb stirrups are easy to use and adjustable to fit any boot. Designed to keep your boot securely attached to the platform, these ergonomic stirrups allow you to quickly and safely climb to your desired height.
- Closed-front aluminum climbing stand
- Suspended foam-padded seat with backrest in Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity camo
- Weighs 29 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 18” W x 12” D seat size, 20” W x 26.5" D platform size
- Includes Full-Body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
Manufacturer's Part Number: #SU81120
|Type of Product||Climbing Treestand|
|Material||High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds / Foam-padded seat|
|Technologies||DEADMETAL™ SOUND-DEADENING TECHNOLOGY|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|
|Seat Dimensions||18" W x 12" D|
|Adjustable Seat||Can be raised for bow hunting|