The 1600EF Exterior Furnace is designed to use in conjunction with your existing HVAC ductwork and work seamlessly with your existing furnace while leaving the mess to the great outdoors. With up to 180,000 btu’s it is designed to heat a home up to 3000 sq. ft. This unit is made with a firebrick and cast iron lined firebox surrounded by powder coated all weather steel shell that is over lapped for a tighter weather seal. Connection to your existing ductwork is easy with the 10” heat outlet and 12” supply.
- Secondary Heat Exchanger with Firebrick Baffle for Extra Long Life
- Manual Damper system allows Fine tuning for Maximum efficiency
- Firebrick lined Firebox to boost efficiency and heating capacity
- Separate Ash door with removable dump pan
- Removable / Replaceable shaker grates (handle included)
- Firebox Dimensions: Width:18 ½, Depth: 29 ¾", Height: 24 ½"
- Chimney Adapter kits sold separately
- Heat output: 67,000 - 180,000btu's per hour
- Heating Capacity: 2000-3000 sq. ft.
- Massive 1600 CFM blower
- 6 Flue Collar
- 10 Heat Outlet
- Handles up to 28 log or 160lbs of Coal
Manufacturer's Part Number: #1600EF
|Type of Product||Furnace|
|Heating Area||3000 sq. ft.|
|Product Length (in)||65|
|Product Width (in)||29|
|Product Height (in)||56|
|Warranty||3 yrs. on Firebox, Flue Collar and Doors; 2 years Bi Metallic thermostat; 1 year gasket, electrical, cabinet and finish|