Whether it's roofing or framing, demolition or trim, the TEKTON 18 in. Utility Pry Bar is the versatile, all-purpose prying and nail-pulling workhorse you will want on every project. The broad flat end gives you extra reach and surface area, while the hooked rocker end delivers incredibly high leverage, even in tight spaces. Sharp, thin chisel tips slip effortlessly into the tightest cracks and crevices to pry apart old wall studs, loosen molding, free worn shingles, and lift damaged deck boards. Nail slots at each end and in the middle let you get at nails from multiple positions or angles. They slide under and grip all head styles of nails, brads, tacks and staples, even wire nails from air nailers, giving you the leverage to pull them cleanly. Made from high-strength forged and heat-treated steel, this tough guy will quickly become one of your most trusted tools in the box.
- Versatile, all-purpose contoured bar with broad flat end and high-leverage rocker end
- Thin, sharpened chisel tips slide easily into the tightest cracks and crevices
- Three nail slots (one at each end, one in the middle) lets you get at nails from any angle
- High-strength forged and heat treated steel construction
- Durable enamel finish resists rust and corrosion
Manufacturer's Part Number: #3320