This quiet wet/dry vacuum delivers superior suction power to quickly and efficiently complete the toughest tasks without disturbing those around you. A 10' suction hose and 25' electrical cord, pivoting front casters and onboard accessory storage make it easy to use and maneuver, while a high-efficiency filter and cleaning system mean less maintenance, less down time and less cleanup.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology-Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Universal Nozzle Attachment: The universal nozzle attachment provides the versatility to quickly and thoroughly clean both wet and dry surfaces with ease
- Floor/Crevice Nozzle: The floor/crevice nozzle attachment enables vacuuming in narrow spaces that are typically unreachable with regular nozzles. The attachment can be stored on the vacuum’s onboard attachment holder, making it easily available for use any time you need it.
- Filter Cleaning System: The built-in automatic filter cleaning system makes maintenance fast and easy. Just lock the suction inlet, turn on the machine and the filter cleans itself.
- Multiple Filter System: The vacuum’s filter cartridges are washable, making them more hygienic, economical and environmentally responsible.
- Onboard Attachment Storage: With the onboard attachment holder, all of your vacuum’s attachments are within easy reach during cleanup jobs. Plus, it keeps all of your accessories organized during storage
- Swivel Wheels with Locking Brake: The vacuum’s swivel wheels provide greater maneuverability, while the locking brake can add stability during use or storage
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling allows the suction hose to easily and securely attach to the stainless steel handle
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Tube: With a stainless steel vacuum tube, this shop/vac is durable enough to handle challenging cleanup tasks around the home as well as tough professional jobs
Manufacturer's Part Number: #SE 122
|Type of Product||Wet / Dry Vacuum|
|Color||Orange / White / Black|
|Cord Length||24.6 ft.|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 hZ|
|Capacity||7.9 Gallons / 30 Liters|
|Hose Length||9.8 ft.|
|Decibel Level||62 dB(A)|