The grass will look better on your side of the fence when you cut it with a King Kutter Finishing Mower. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are built with the quality and features that will make your lawn the envy of the neighbors. Mowing has never been easier because of the free floating flex hitch system. Uneven terrain? The free floating flex hitch system follows the contour of the ground giving you a rich, smooth, manicured look. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are designed with a 3/16” thick steel reinforced deck, 3 cast iron blade spindles with ball bearings, 1/4” thick heat treated blades and a 40 hp cast iron gearbox. King Kutter Finishing Mowers are available in 4’, 5’ and 6’ single belt designs for the homeowner and 6’ and 7’ double “V” belt design for larger lawns or light commercial use.
- Cat. 1 free floating flex hitch system
- Heavy duty fully baffled steel deck
- Heavy duty cast iron gearbox
- Easy height adjustment from 1" to 4-1/2"
- Uniquely designed tubular wheel arms
- Shielded PTO shaft with shear pin
- Single belt with easy adjustment
- Turf friendly, no flat tires
- Anti-scalp front roller
- Rubber deflector shield
Manufacturer's Part Number: #RSFM-72-YK
|Type of Product||Finish Mower|
|Product Length (ft/in)||2' 6"|
|Product Width (ft/in)||6'|
|Product Height (ft/in)||6'|