Don't let cutting those tough branches get the best of you. For those hard-to-get to trees, the HT 101 STIHL telescoping pole pruner will take you there. Powered by a low-emission engine, its shaft adjusts from 7 ft. 6 in. to 11 ft. 6 in. — allowing professionals to reach branches up to 16 feet above the ground. Note: The actual listed guide bar length can vary from the effective cutting length based on the gear head design.
- Built in the USA
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology: The STIHL Inc. "Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, produced zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines "low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps make it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Telescoping Pole: With an adjustable shaft, the telescoping pole pruners can cut branches up to 16 feet above ground.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #HT 101
|Type of Product||Professional Pole Pruner|
|Color||Orange / White / Black|
|Weight||7.4 kg (16.3 lbs.)|
|Power Rating||1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)|
|Fuel Capacity||530 cc (18.0 oz.)|
|Displacement||31.4 cc (1.9 cu. In.)|
|Chain Oil Capacity||220 cc (7.4 oz.)|
|OILOMATIC® Chain||3/8" PMM3, 12" Bar and Chain|
|Shaft Length||7'6" to 11'6"|