One engine with many tools to handle a variety of tasks is one way to describe the STIHL KombiSystem. Powered by a STIHL low emissions engine, this unit and its optional attachments are great for use around the home to perform a variety of tasks, from edging to trimming to sweeping and even blowing. The KM 56 RC-E features the STIHL Easy2Start™ system that eliminates the need for a strong, fast pull of the starting cord. Note: STIHL KombiMotors and STIHL KombiSystem attachments are sold separately.
- Built in the USA
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology-Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Easy2 Start: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start.
- Loop Handle: The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on the shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.
- Split Shaft: A split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling lets you easily switch between attachments, making the KombiSystem highly versatile as well as easy to transport and store.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle help makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #KM 56 RC-E
|Type of Product||Homeowner Multi-Tasking Tool|
|Color||White / Black / Orange / Silver|
|Power Rating||0.8 kW (1.1 bhp)|
|Fuel Capacity||340 cc (11.5 oz.)|
|Displacement||27.2 cc (1.66 cu in)|