Ideal for home, farm and light professional use, the STIHL FS 70 R trimmer features a straight shaft and a loop handle for enhanced maneuverability. Powered by a low-emission, fuel-efficient engine, this professional grass trimmer also features a semi-automatic choke lever to help prevent flooding.
- Built in the USA
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology-Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Purge Pump Primer: By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Loop Handle (R): Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #FS 70 R
|Type of Product||Gas Professional Trimmer|
|Color||Silver / Orange / Black|
|Power Rating||0.9 kW (1.66 bhp)|
|Fuel Capacity||340 cc (11.5 cu. In)|
|Displacement||27.2 cc (1.66 cu. In.)|