Built with more power, the FS 130 R grass and weed trimmer's lower weight gives it an excellent power-to-weight ratio in our line of heavy-duty professional STIHL trimmers. With a low-emission engine and a loop handle design, difficult terrain and tough mowing conditions don't stand a chance against this trimmer.
- Built in the USA
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology-Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Loop Handle (R): Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #FS 130 R
|Type of Product||Gas Professional Trimmer|
|Color||Silver / Orange / Black|
|Power Rating||1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)|
|Fuel Capacity||530 cc (18 oz.)|
|Displacement||36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)|