The powerful engine of the BR 430 Backpack Blower features advanced engine technology which provides cleaner emissions and better fuel economy than standard 2-stroke engines. Also, an advanced anti-vibration system reduces vibration levels for extended professional use. A large fuel tank provides longer run times between refueling, plus back padding, broad shoulder straps and a rubberized grip provide support and comfort for the user.
- Built in the USA
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Adjustable Support Harness: STIHL backpack blowers and sprayers are equipped with an adjustable support harness that distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue
- STIHL ElastoStart™: The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove without tools for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Helper Handle for added air direction control and vacuum use
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright for easy filling.
- Long-Life Cylinders give maximum wear life, better cleaning, and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement
- Superior Balance and Design help reduce fatigue and make handling easy
- Smooth, Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping engine stay cooler and last longer
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting, smoother running and no periodic maintenance
- Adjustable Tube lets the operator choose the length that is right for them
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage
- Anti-Vibration System minimizes the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle delivers easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle. This makes it easy to complete tasks without the operator’s hand ever leaving the handle.
- Adjustable Support Harness distributes weight evenly across the shoulders and back, reducing user fatigue
- Foot Pad for stability when starting
- IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures air on clean side of air filter and adjusts metering diaphragm in carburetor. Maintains RPM levels even when filter begins to clog.
- Heavy-Duty Pleated Air Filter
- Heavy-Duty Crankshaft for durability
- Back Pad for enhanced comfort during extended use
- Swivel Air Tube Elbow for directional control of air
Manufacturer's Part Number: #BR 430
|Type of Product||Professional Backpack Blower|
|Color||Orange / White / Black|
|Power Rating||2.9 kW (3.9 bhp)|
|Fuel Capacity||1700 cc (57.5 oz.)|
|Displacement||63.3 cc (3.86 cu. in.)|
|Max Air Flow Rate||With tube: 850 m3/h (500 cfm) / Without tube: 1300 m3/h (765 cfm)|
|Max Air Velocity||82 m/sec. (183 mph)|
|Decibel Level||76 dB(A)|