Packed with power and run by a fuel efficient low emissions engine, the new top-of-the-line BG 86 C-E handheld debris and leaf blower has comfort features professionals will appreciate. Not only is this blower easy to start-thanks to the STIHL Easy2Start™ system it's also fitted with our four-spring anti-vibration system and soft grip handles to help reduce operator fatigue.
- Built in the USA
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Soft Grip Handle: This handle design provides a secure and comfortable grip
- HD2 Air Filter: The new HD2 air filter on this unit is washable, providing extremely long filter life and lowering maintenance costs. The large surface area allows for longer run times between cleanings and high performance even while operating in dusty and dry conditions. Overall, the HD2 air filter provides better protection of the engine compared to standard air filters.
- Protected Spark Plug is protected yet easy to change
- Purge Pump Primer lets you prime the carburetor without flooding it
- Air Filter Cover is easy to remove without tools for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement
- High-Tech Polymer Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
- Helper Handle for added air direction control and vacuum use
- Upright Translucent Fuel Tank allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work
- Upright for easy filling
- Long-Life Cylinders give maximum wear life, better cleaning, and more power output per cubic centimeter of engine displacement
- Superior Balance and Design help reduce fatigue and make handling easy
- Smooth, Clean Design has no rough edges to snag on clothing or brush
- 2-Ring Pistons improve engine efficiency and hold compression longer than 1-ring pistons. Also they transfer heat from the piston to cylinder better, helping the engine stay cooler and last longer.
- Electronic Ignition provides easier starting, smoother running and no periodic maintenance
- Adjustable Tube lets the operator choose the length that is right for them
- Protected Throttle Trigger helps prevent damage
Manufacturer's Part Number: #BG 86 C-E
|Type of Product||Professional Handheld Blower|
|Color||Orange / White / Black|
|Power Rating||0.8 kW (1.10 bhp) |
|Fuel Capacity||440 cc (14.9 oz.)|
|Displacement||27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)|
|Max Air Flow Rate||Flat: 610 m3/h (359 cfm) / Round: 780 m3/h (459 cfm)|
|Max Air Velocity||Flat: 85 m/sec (190 mph) / Round: 69 m/sec (154 mph)|
|Decibel Level||70 dB(A)|