Part of our environmentally responsible product line, the ergonomic FSE 60 electric STIHL trimmer has power to spare. With an easy squeeze of the trigger, this lightweight grass trimmer is capable of handling small to moderate yard jobs while remaining powerful and surprisingly quiet—under 60 decibels when equipped with STIHL Quiet Line™.
- Built in the USA
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology-Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- TapAction™ AUTOCUT® Head: TapAction™ AUTOCUT® C 5-2 cutting head for easy line refilling. Simply tap the head to feed the double nylon line.
- Built-In Cord Retainer: The built-in cord retainer helps prevent the power cord from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Loop Handle (R): Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #FSE 60
|Type of Product||Electric Homeowner Trimmer|
|Color||Silver / Orange / Black|
|Voltage||120 V (60 Hz)|
|Weight||8.8 lbs. (without cutting attachment or deflector)|
|Power Rating||0.6 kW|