The low-noise operation of the STIHL FSA 85 lets you take professional trimming jobs farther than before. This STIHL Lithium-Ion-powered trimmer is five times quieter than the STIHL gasoline-powered equivalent, making it ideal for densely populated or noise-sensitive areas. The STIHL FSA 85 also eliminates exhaust emissions and fuel costs, all without the confines of a power cord. The variable speed trigger allows the operator to control the cutting speed around delicate plantings, and the instant start up trigger simplifies spot trimming jobs. NOTE: Run time on a single battery charge can vary based on battery, charge level, tool model, operating conditions, user operating style, and remaining battery capacity.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology-Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Hanging Loop: Hang your cordless trimmer securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Safety Locking Button: All STIHL Battery KombiSystem products feature a safety locking button (retaining latch) that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to the desired position without tools.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #FSA 85
|Type of Product||Battery-Powered Professional Trimmer|
|Color||Silver / Orange / Black|
|Power Source||Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Rechargeable||Yes- battery and charger are sold separately|
|Engine Type||STIHL Electric Motor|
|Run Time||Up to 35 minutes (with AP 180)|