For environmentally responsible trimming jobs, the STIHL FSA 65 grass trimmer utilizes STIHL Lithium-Ion technology to eliminate fuel costs and engine emissions. No gasoline, no power cords, and eight times quieter than the STIHL gasoline-powered equivalent. The STIHL Lithium-Ion battery does not have a gradual drop in power during use, running at full speed until the battery is depleted. And the STIHL FSA 65 grass trimmer is lightweight and well balanced and starts with just the pull of the trigger. High cutting speeds allow the user to complete more trimming in a shorter amount of time. NOTE: Run time on a single battery charge can vary based on battery, charge level, tool model, operating conditions, user operating style, and remaining battery capacity.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology-Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Hanging Loop: Hang your cordless trimmer securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Safety Locking Button: All STIHL Battery KombiSystem products feature a safety locking button (retaining latch) that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to the desired position without tools.
Manufacturer's Part Number: #FSA 65
|Type of Product||Battery-Powered Homeowner Trimmer|
|Color||Silver / Orange / Black|
|Power Source||Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Rechargeable||Yes- battery and charger are sold separately|
|Engine Type||STIHL Electric Motor|
|Run Time||Up to 70 minutes (with AP 180)|