Get better engine protection and improved performance every 12,000 miles with a new air filter. A new air filter can increase airflow, horsepower, and improve overall engine performance.
- Most dirt in your engine enters through your air filter, so install a clean air filter every 12,000 miles
- A new air filter can increase airflow, horsepower, and improve overall engine performance
- A clean air filter helps to keep damaging particles from entering your engine and causing increased engine wear
- Dirty air filters restrict airflow which can contribute to decreased acceleration, horsepower, and reduced overall performance
- Experts at FRAM engineering laboratories recommend changing every 12,000 miles!
Manufacturer's Part Number: #CA9400
|Type of Product||Flexible Panel Air Filter|
|Product Length (in)||13.31" (Length)|
|Product Width (in)||13.31" (Length)|
|Product Height (in)||3.27"|