From trucks and tractors to heavy equipment and large machinery, big service and repair jobs need the TEKTON 1 in. Drive Deep Impact Socket Set. Made for use with impact wrenches, these premium chrome molybdenum sockets deliver superior performance. Deep broach offers the length to reach over threaded shafts and into recesses. High-torque, 6-point design contacts and grips the stronger flat sides of fastener head, not the weaker corners, to prevent stripping or round-off under extreme stress. Extra large, high-contrast size markings are permanently laser etched onto each socket, making size selection quick and easy, even in low light. A durable black phosphate finish protects from rust and corrosion. Rugged storage case keeps everything organized and easy to carry.
- Designed for use with impact wrenches
- High-torque, 6-point sockets grip flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- High-contrast permanent laser etched size markings are easy to read, even in low light
- Premium chrome molybdenum steel construction with corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards
Manufacturer's Part Number: #4892
|Contents||9-pc. 1 in. drive sockets (inch): 1, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-3/8, 1-1/2, 1-5/8, 1-3/4, 1-7/8, 2 in.; Complete with metal storage case|